Friday 10 July 2015

Cute Summer Fashion


Hello my lovelies! Long time no speak! How are we all doing? Yes I am alive, yes I am well. I must apologise for not being online.  I am finished college until September and I've been working and I've been away (Spain blogpost?) and I literally have a ton of blogposts lined up but I just haven't had the time to upload anything. 

So anyways, I did this little photoshoot in Dublin City back in June, and I thought I would share it with you guys! I am in love with this outfit and I thought its a perfect, cute little summer outfit. The cardigan and the dress are both from H&M are we both really good prices! I shall link them below. The brogues pictured were €18 in Penneys/Primark, and they are so comfortable. I bought them in a size bigger than I am and I wear them all the time! And finally, the handbag is Charlotte Reid and was a christmas present from my parents, so I don't know where they bought it or how much it was! But I love it. I use it all the time. It looks beautiful and is the perfect size. I often use it for college because it's long enough to carry books in! 

But anyways! This is my post, I hope you guys enjoyed it. Let me know if you want to see more posts like this and let me know what else you would like to see! 

Missed you all, 
Love, 
Lucy xo

LINKS


































No comments:

Post a Comment