Monday 11 August 2014

Mixi-ing it Up.


So as you all know I have been in the Middle East for the past 2 weeks and I am finally home! It was so hard to post anything because 1)we only really had wifi in starbucks and 2) I found it really hard to find the time to take any photos! My parents had us constantly on the move in the mornings and evenings and during the day my sister and I would usually relax by the pool. 

But anyways! I have mentioned in a previous post that in Middle Eastern countries it is respectful to cover up a lot. So when I was packing I had no idea what to bring because its too hot for long trousers, disrespectful to wear shorts. So for the one of the evenings, I decided to pull out an old mixi dress that I bought for my holidays in Spain 2 years ago when everybody was wearing mixi skirts and dresses. 

I forgot how much I loved this dress. Its super light, which is good because its always well above 30 degrees celsius, the colour is beautiful and it was perfect for the culture over there. When I went out I paired it with one of my fav kimonos from New Look, a brown tassel bag which belongs to my sister and some strappy wedge heels from Next. I thought I looked quite nice and I really loved this outfit and felt comfortable wearing it!

Once again sorry pics aren't the best. I think I am going to have to invest in a new camera and a tripod or something. Once I get a job, which is impossible to find one. But one day! Or I may have to steal my boyfriends camera... bahaha! 

Anyhoo, hope you enjoyed this post. Going to post again later because I missed out for so long! 
Thanks!

Lucy xo









No comments:

Post a Comment