Monday 27 October 2014

My New Bedroom - Pictures!



Hello my darlings! Yes I am a terrible person for being inactive but I know you guys are still with me cos I have nearly hit 35k views??? That is absolutely crazy and I cannot thank you all enough!!

So anyways, I'm not going to tell you my excuses because by now you have probably all guessed that I am really inactive because of college!! You guys don't realise how much work goes into college with assignments and study!! Hoping to have another post up at the end of the week but wifi is also a problem! I have photos done and ideas but its getting the wifi to upload these fab photos ;) 

I cannot wait for Halloween! It's by far my fav time of year! Are there any halloween posts you guys would like to see? I loveeeee scary movies and getting dressed up to go out in fancy dress. Which reminds me, any ideas for costumes? I can't think of anything!! I can't wait to have Pumpkin Soup... Ugh I just love Autumn and Halloween so much!

Anyhoo hope you guys have fun looking at my room pics! Hopefully have another post up soon! 
Love you all and thanks for sticking with me!!
Love, 
Lucy xo























No comments:

Post a Comment