Saturday 27 September 2014

My Life in Pictures


Hello my lovely followers! I have to once again apologise for being inactive. I have never been this busy in my life! I have a few posts awaiting to be posted, but I have been way too busy I can't seem to find the time to post them!! I started my first week in college, I moved into a new home, I have been rehearsing for a musical called 'Kiss Me, Kate' which runs through next week, and as well as that I have been saying goodbye to friends and family moving away, trying to run my life and get 3 meals a day into me (which is not that easy when you're in college all day then straight into rehearsals afterwards!!). 

So anyways, I thought I would show you some pictures of what I have been up to. I have been attending going away parties dressed as an Indian, going on de-stressing walks, celebrating my sisters 14th birthday (which inconveniently falls on 911), celebrating my friends 20th and many many many other things! I have been so busy. I'm finding it hard to look after myself at the minute! I constantly feel like a sim when their bars are completely low and they stand there crying with their head in their hands in a puddle of their own pee. Okay, so I am not that bad you get the picture! 

I intend on posting pictures of my new room, a makeup look and a few other things over the next while if I get the time! Sorry for being so inactive! Let me know what I can do to make it up to you guys! Also thanks so much for staying with me, I nearly have 30k views on my google+ so thank you so much! 

Anyways I must catch some z's or I'll be exhausted for my shows which are on next week! Thanks again guys, 

Lucy xo
















No comments:

Post a Comment