Thursday 11 September 2014

My New Bedroom


Hello my lovelies! Just a quick post to say I HAVE MOVED INTO MY NEW HOME! I am settled in and my room is organised and I am really enjoying my new independence. I took a photo of my new room as you can see above and I am hoping to take some more photos one of the days to show you guys. What do you think? Would you like to see more photos? 

So I put this photo up on instagram and it got featured on an account called 'roomforgirl'. It basically posts pics of instagrammers bedrooms to give other instagrammers inspiration for their bedrooms. And oh my gosh, they featured me on their page!! The photo has over 3k likes!!! The most likes I have has probs been about 75!!! So I was over the moon! I was so happy to see that so many people liked my bedroom and felt inspired enough to like the photo and ask me questions about my room. It really shows that the hard work, time and dedication put into something can pay off. 

So anyhow, please check out my photo here and like away!! Don't forget to follow! I changed my instagram username to 'little.miss.lulu' so please give me a follow! I wanted it to match with my blog! 

Thanks again and can't wait to show you the rest of my room!

Lucy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment