Tuesday 9 September 2014

Little Penneys Shopping Haul


Hello my dears! I am so sorry I haven't blogged in forever! I feel like I keep saying this lately but I am just so unbelievably busy at the minute! I just moved into my new place, I am starting university next Wednesday, I have 3 dance rehearsals a week for an upcoming musical and the list goes on! A few weeks back I bought a couple of bits in Primark/Penneys for moving in to my new home. 

As you can see, I like pugs. Like I really love pugs! So I got a cute little pug on a mug for €2 and the tea towel was €1.50. They have loads of other things in with pugs on them but that was enough for me in one day! I also bought myself a pack of 3 pairs of tights for about €4? As you know ''Fall'' has arrived and its a bit too cold to be showing the legs off! So if you reaaaaallllyyy have to, just shtick a pair of tights on be grand. And you can never have enough pairs of tights with the constant laddering and random holes appearing... The next thing I got was a chunky, fluffy, cosy dressing gown. I usually just wear my boyfriends hoodies in winter, but I saw this for €10 and I couldn't not get it! It's going to get freezing in winter so I am sure this beautiful dressing gown will keep me warm. The last thing I got in Penneys was FINALLY the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. I got it for €3.50 and am not going to say any more on it because I want to do a review on it as soon as I have used it a good few times. But so far, so amazing. 

In the photo there is also a yellow top! I didn't get this in Penneys and completely forgot it was there! But anyways! I got it in New Look for €11.99! I have been looking for a yellow top for ages and have never found the perfect one! I saw one in H&M in Oman but it was too expensive for what it was so now I am so glad to have found the perfect one! Now what to pair it with... 

So anyhow! That was my quick little shopping haul! I have so much stuff to do but I will try and be back as frequently as I can. Thanks for sticking with me!

Lucy xo









No comments:

Post a Comment