Tuesday 6 May 2014

Met Gala 2014


If there are any red carpet fashion lovers like me out there, you will understand me when I say that the fashion at this years Met Gala was jaw dropping. There were so many beautiful gowns, stunning hair dos and perfect complimentary makeup looks, that it is just so hard to pick the best ones. I thought it seemed necessary to do a blogpost about how breathtaking the fashion at the event was. Among my favourites are Taylor Swift, Kendall Jenner, and my ultimate favourite of the night had to be Suki Waterhouse wearing Burberry Prorsum. It was as if she had stepped out of a fantasy land as a show-stopping princess ballerina. I cannot even describe how beautiful her dress was. So why don't I show you some pictures?

Blake Lively in Gucci


Taylor Swift in Oscar De La Renta

Arizona Muse in Ralph & Russo

Emma Stone in Thakoon

Liu Wen in Zac Posen
Kendall Jenner in Topshop

Selena Gomez in Diane von Furstenberg 
Karlie Kloss. I wasn't a huge fan of her dress, but her makeup was stunning. 



And the bestdressed-cutestcouple-wishiwasyou award of the night goes to Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds! They both looked stunning in Gucci and looked very 'Hollywood' beside each other. I think we all have to admit that the best accessory Blake wore at the Met Gala was of course, her arm candy, Ryan Reynolds. They are too perfect. 



 So let me know if you guys agree and who do you think was the best dressed! x




No comments:

Post a Comment