Thursday 29 May 2014

My Bedroom!


Welcome to my humble abode! No just kidding, I thought I'd show you guys some photos of my room! I absolutely love my bedroom. For the last few years I've been collecting things and adding little bits to my room. I have bought most of the things myself (thats because they're mainly from ikea and penneys/primark!) But I just think my room looks so elegant and beautiful and I love it. 

I literally just hoovered my room to take some pictures and I accidentally hoovered up an earring.. :( sad moment. If there is anything you guys like and you want to know where it is from, just let me know in the comments, on instagram, twitter whatever :) As I said, most of my stuff is from Ikea or Penneys/Primark. But some things I took from around the house, some are from my grandparents house and some are from other stores like vintage stores. 













No comments:

Post a Comment