Tuesday 27 May 2014

Pink is the new Black

I love pink. Pink is perfect. It is such a beautiful colour. But this summer it is all about the hot pink shade of pink. I keep seeing it everywhere and I cannot get enough of it! The colour can be combined with a lot of other colours, or can be added to a simple colour like black or white to give it the pop that it needs! This colour is just so fun and it didn't take me long to look for some gorgeous, cheap hot pink clothes and accessories. Hope you enjoy this trend as much as I do, I know for sure that this summer my wardrobe has to contain this colour! Enjoy!
River Island Was €67.00, Now €35.00

Couldn't not include this cute donut topWHITE DONUT TALK TO ME T-SHIRT €22.00 River island

  PINK EMBELLISHED BOX CLUTCH BAG €45.00 RIVER ISLAND
Make-up bag € 5.95 H&M



Parisian Pink Flower Necklace Trim Playsuit £22.99 NEW LOOK



             Neon Pink Scuba Crop Vest £14.99 NEW LOOK


          Satin kimono€ 19.95 H&M



Christina Off The Shoulder Bodycon Dress €12.00 BOOHOO


DV by Dolce Vita Brielle €47 Zappos.com


Hot Pink Pat Lthr Dr Martens €95 heels.com 


Hope you guys enjoyed this, sorry my links probably aren't that great or my layout, tried to keep it as close as possible but different websites changed the fonts and stuff so I just couldn't change them without having to get rid of the whole thing! I love all of these pink things, hope you do too!
Bye guys!
Lucy xo



No comments:

Post a Comment