Saturday 19 April 2014

 Fashion Post: 
Spring has arrived and summer is on its way! In Ireland, it's been pretty warm, but not warm enough to bare some skin! 

So I got these gorgeous shorts from Penneys/Primark for €11 (I think!) for my birthday last week. They are absolutely gorgeous and extremely comfortable. I am not sure if you can tell from the photo but they are black with daisies printed on them. They can go with most things to make it look summery. And for a pair of shorts that cheap they make any outfit look a bit brighter!

The jumper is from primark also, €5, you can't tell but I am wearing red kitten heels, which I also got from primark for €1. Yes you heard me, €1! The necklace was a birthday present from my friends. It's from River Island and I have no idea how much it was!

Here is a closeup of the necklace :) 

I will put up photos of the shorts and the shoes in the morning 

Goodnight!
Lucy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment