Monday 21 April 2014

Spring Makeup


So I decided to do a small makeup tutorial. I have no idea what I'm doing but I'll get better at editing lol. 

So basically I wanted to do a shimmery, spring eye and a peachey lip. I have hooded eyes, so I find it hard to do an eyemakeup look that is different and that you can actually see. So here goes! I put up some progression pictures and some photos of the products I used! Enjoy!

 
Skin
1. I started off with simple rich moisturizer on my skin. Place a pea sized amount onto your hand and rub gently onto skin.
2. I applied a small layer of Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse in shade Ivory 10 to my skin with a foundation brush. 
3. I powdered my skin with Natural Collection from boots in shade WARM.
4.I used Rimmel blush on my cheeks. Sorry the colour has faded out on the container so I cant tell you what shade it is!
Eyes
1. I used the isadora pallete seen in my photo to create the eye shadow look in the picture (middle row left). I used a light gold in the corner, an orange-peach colour on the lid and a dark brown-orange in the crease. Highlighter just below the eyebrows.
2. I applied a thin layer of liquid liner to the top lid with Barry M liquid liner. 
3. Wild Mega Volume mascara by Max Factor is used on the top and bottom eyelashes. 
Lips
1. I applied Clinique's Chubby stick moisturizing lip colour balm to my lips in shade 04 mega melon. This is my favourite spring/summer lipstick as it keeps lips moisturised and the colour is natural and beautiful. 
2. I used Rose Vaseline over this to smooth-en my lips out. 


So yeah I think that's it! Hope you enjoyed my crappy tutorial! Hope this helps other girls with hooded eyelids too! Please send me some comments and images of other girls with hooded eye problems and how they sort it! Oh! And any tips on how to layout these tutorials :)

Thanks!
Lucy xx


No comments:

Post a Comment