Monday 21 April 2014

Shopping Haul



Had a tiny bit of a shopping haul. Nothing was that expensive thank god but I used these to go out for my 18th birthday on saturday night. 

The black peplum top is from Primark (€9-I think!) and the shorts are also Primark and were €11. I wore the black top with leather leggins from Zara which I will post also. The shorts are perfect for the beautiful weather we're having and will go with nearly anything :D 

I was going to wear a dress on saturday night, so I used the exfoliator from The Body Shop, then used the body butter and then I used the Cocoa Brown tan. First of all, the exfoliator is amazing. Your skin feels super soft after using it, especially combined with the body butter. The Body Shops products never fail to make me happy :D So afterwards I used the Cocoa Brown tan. You need to use a tanning mit for this 'New Dark Shade Tan Mousse'. It isn't streaky at all and has a really natural glow afterwards. Personally, I have quite olive toned skin, so it looked pretty natural on me and I left it on for about 2 hours before washing it off. If you have lighter skin I am not sure this would work on your skin, as it is quite a dark shade. But I have used other tans and this is the best one that I have used. I highly recommend this at only €6.95 in Primark

Finally, I got the Katy Perry perfume 'Killer Queen - Oh so Sheer' for €16 in The Perfume Shop. It is so fruity, sweet and lovely, perfect for the spring months. I also got Max Factor lipstick in the shade Firefly 755 from Boots. But I unfortunately don't remember the price. I haven't used it yet but I will write a review soon. 

Find these products online....
I couldnt find the exact same leggings but these are close enough!
http://www.zara.com/ie/en/woman/trousers/leggings/leggings-with-suede-stripe-c401016p1769611.html

Katy Perry Perfume http://www.theperfumeshop.com/pws/ProductDetails.ice?ProductID=3591

Cocoa Brown Tan can be found on http://www.cocoabrown.ie/

Max Factor Lipstick in Firefly 755 http://www.boots.ie/en/Max-Factor-Colour-Elixir-Lipstick_1222517/


No comments:

Post a Comment