Tuesday 29 April 2014

Victorias Secret NYC

So I went to New York for my 18th birthday and I took a little trip to Victoria's Secret. All I can say is wow. The whole place was gorgeous. Pink, feathers, diamonds and sparkle. It truly is a girls world! I wasn't able to buy much because I didn't realise that one simple bra would cost me $50... But I did buy 2 cute pairs of underwear that are sooooo comfy and beautiful. Next time I go to NYC (trust me there will be a next time) I will know to save up a few hundred dollars to splash in VS. But here are some photos of the store and my purchases. I will put up a NYC post and maybe a NYC shopping haul post? Not that I bought loads... Anyhoo! Enjoy xx






 These are what i bought :) I think they were about $15 each? But I loveeeee them! 




 Thank you for shopping at Victoria's Secret NYC. 

No comments:

Post a Comment