Monday 16 June 2014

Avene, Vichy, Shiseido and No.7 Skincare Products Samples


Woooooo! So, I knew I had forgotten something to tell you guys. I was given some samples to try out from 4 different brands, Avene, Vichy, Shiseido and No.7. I cannot thank each of these brands enough for the products! So many skin products and not a penny spent (the pros to being a blogger!). I have been way too busy with exams to try them out yet, but definitely over summer I will be trying out all of these products. I have used both the Avene and the Vichy thermal waters before and I can say now that they are both amazing. I have verrrryyyy dry skin and just a few spritzes of these and I feel so hydrated. 

Sorry for this crappy post! Just thought I would let you all know about the lovely products I have been sent. Thank you so much for giving me them! I cannot wait to try them out! :D

Thanks guys, 
Lucy xo




















No comments:

Post a Comment