Thursday 5 June 2014

Garnier Skin Naturals Review



So my mum picked me up these in the shops on offer so I thought I would give them a try. I heard everyone is going on about the Garnier Micellar water (which I have yet to try!), but these 2 products are just amazing. There is the Softening Cleansing Lotion and the Softening Toner.  All I can say about these is wow. I have been using them for about a week and they definitely do what they say on the tin!

Naturally, I have extremely dry skin. To a point where I have to get a moisturiser for dry skin, foundation for dry skin and I am constantly using thermal water. But after using these 2 products for a week, my skin is nearly normal, only a tiny bit of dryness, and the added bonus, its a soft as silk. No lie. People are stroking my face. 

Firstly, I use the Softening Cleansing Lotion. Apply a small amount to a cotton pad and gently wipe all over your skin.  It removes makeup, including waterproof and thick black eyes, and it does exactly what it says on the bottle, 'Goodbye dry!'. This product is enriched with Cherry Tree and Moringa extracts, and its velvety lotion with no greasy feeling leaves skin feeling comfortable, soft and fresh. It even smells beautiful on your skin! This is definitely my new go-to makeup remover!

After I remove my makeup, I use the Softening Toner. Previously, I have been using a toner by No.7, which was still amazing, but the Garnier toner is a perfect match for my skin. Again, apply to a cotton pad and gently cleanse your skin, applying extra care to the most sensitive and dry areas. Also enriched with cherry tree and moringa extracts, it soothes dry skin and its soft and velvety texture leaves your skin toned, perfectly cleansed and supperrrrrrrrr soft! 

Not only does it help my dry skin and leave it flawlessly smooth, it has also reduced redness in my face. Usually areas around my nose and cheeks would be quite red, but these products have reduced it dramatically. In one week. No talk of a lie. I am in love with this product and I recommend to anyone with normal to dry skin. You can pick it up in any drugstore and I am pretty sure my mum picked it up in Tesco! She said it wasn't expensive at all, but I am really sorry I forgot to ask mum exactly how much it was! I am sure it is no more than €5/6! 

Thanks for reading! I hope you will soon have skin as soft as mine!
Lucy xo



No comments:

Post a Comment