Sunday 15 June 2014

My Week in Fashion


Here's just a couple of instaposts of outfits I wore this week or was just planning. I bought the shorts in the first photo in New york in Forever 21, the top is new from Penneys/Primark. If you want to know where I got anything else just let me know!! :) Sorry this is short, still have one exam left! Just a chemistry exam on Tuesday for my leaving certificate exams and then I am finished school forever! So scary!

Anyways, only 2 more days and then my summer starts! I hope to do loads of fashion posts over summer as I am going to music festivals, concerts, hopefully abroad with my friends and I may also be working in the middle east for 2 weeks! Really exciting summer planned so far! And it also the first time I'm able to go out as an 18 year old! Even though I turned 18 in April, I have been studying for my exams and haven't really been out properly yet! :) Sorry this post has gotten so random... 

Hope you enjoyed these and as I said, more posts are to come and comment if you want to know where I got any of these products! 

Thanks guys, 
Lucy xo





No comments:

Post a Comment