Sunday 15 June 2014

Shopping Haul!


Hello my lovelies. So my lovely mum took me shopping on Saturday as a tiny break from my exams. I had a little bit of a haul and put the things I like the most in this post! I didn't spend much at all and I got loads of lovely bits. The photo above is the outfit I wore shopping. Kimono was bought in h&m in New York, shorts are Primark and top is New Look. 

First of all, I went to my one and only, Penneys. Or as my followers outside of Ireland say, Primark. You can't go in and not buy anything, that would be a crime! So I got the pack of bobbins that is like €1.50, I got some plain black running shorts for €4, I got my boyfriend a mug with a pug on it for €2 (we are both obsessed with pugs) and then I got the prettiest pop up linen basket as seen below. I have been looking for one for ages and this one is so cute and it matches the theme of my bedroom perfectly! Also, I will possibly be moving out in September for college and I thought this would be perfect in a little apartment bedroom. Okay, I also got this gorgeous white hippy top.  It cost me €11 and I am in love with it. I will probs be wearing it all summer. It's just so cute and so me! Okay so I also got 2 necklaces, the green one was €5 and the colourful one was €6! :) They are as cheap as they come guys! And they're so pretty and will make any outfit pop! I really can't wait to wear them.  I think that was all I got in there but I can't remember! Anyways! 

I went into boots and got a few things also. I got this Garnier deodorant for €2 something on offer. I have used it once and so far so good! I am really loving Garnier products at the moment. I think they have a new business plan or something because they're releasing loads of new products at the minute, there are loads of offers on everywhere for their products and they are all really working well for me! Whatever you're doing guys, keep it up! My Mum bought me the Rimmel sun shimmer instant tan. I have not used it yet, but I hope it's good! I have used one of their tans before and it made my skin go red after a few minutes so I hope they have improved their products and this mishap won't happen again! And the last things I got were some Herbal Essences hair masks. I have used the purple wash out mask before and it is amazing. It makes your hair super soft and shiny for days. I highly recommend you use this product with the matching shampoo and conditioner. I may do a before and after with the hair mask?? Yeah guys? ;) Okay so the red mask is my sisters, I have never used it and I bought the little purple one for the first time and am yet to try it out. Each of these products cost €6.49 on their own. But this is the best part. They had an AMAZING offer on these products. The 3 of them cost me €6.50. For 1c extra, I got 2 more products. The offer ends sometime in JULY so ladies, GET YOUR BUTTS TO BOOTS AND GET THESE PRODUCTS. Seriously they are amazing. 

Okay, I saved the best till last. I went into tkmaxx and found the most beautiful kimono. It was €27, I think. They only had it in medium, and I am quite tiny but I had to get it! I am so in love with it! This photo really does not do it justice, it is so colourful and feels beautiful. The black detail on it is velvet and the rest is sheer and just so soft. I love it love it love it! I don't want to wear it out incase I ruin it! It looks like it is vintage and beautiful and its just so perfect. I have a current obsession with kimonos so I was pretty excited when I found this. But because I am such a good girl and I am doing so well in my exams, my beautiful mum bought it for me... <3 This gorgeous kimono will make any outfit pop!

Sorry this has been so long! I am very happy with my shopping trip. I think that is everything I bought. Ah well. Hope you enjoyed this post!

Thanks, 
Lucy xo











No comments:

Post a Comment