Tuesday 22 July 2014

Apocalips Please

Hellllarrrrr!! I am in love. Apocalips please?? (muse reference) But I have to say oh my gosh I love this product so much. This is the Rimmel lip lacquer called 'Apocalips' in shade 400 Big Bang. I wore this on my graduation, there's an outfit post somewhere on the blog! But anyhow, my friend Aisling did my makeup for my graduation and actually gave me this product and now I am in love with it (check out her blog btw,  ilovebarrystea.blogspot.com ). 

Like I have said, I am in love with this. I have really dry, chapped lips all the time so when I wear lipstick it gets really flaky looking and comes off really fast. But because this is a lip lacquer, it is so perfect for my lips! It stayed on all night for my graduation and I didn't need to top it up once. It also looks so pretty and glossy and I can't even describe how much I love this. Just buy this product and you won't regret it. I actually think I am gonna go to boots to get some more in different colours! They just stay on so well and they make your lips look so pouty and pretty. 

Buy it ladies, I swear you won't regret it! :D It comes in so many different colours and at the moment they're on offer in boots and they are about €7.95? I will put the link below. 

Thanks for reading guys, hope you liked this post and I hope I will inspire you to get it! If you do get it, take a pic, put it on instagram and tag me in it so I can see your looks! :) 

Blog again soon!
Lucy xo









2 comments:

  1. I want one now lucy! P.s. your lips are peeeerfect! <3 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so brillo! haha get it? ;) and thank you m'dear! it's well worth the money! :)

      Delete