Monday 21 July 2014

Festival Fun!


Hey guys! Sorry it's been a while! I am soooooo busy at the minute. I'm going away to the middle East soon and we've been packing like crazy and buying clothes for my little sister cos she is growing so fast. But yeah.. I am so very sorry for the lack of posting!

Anyhoo! I saw Arctic Monkeys Saturday last week and the previous Saturday I was at the Longitude Festival for a day with 2 of my best girlies. For Arctic Monkeys, I posted a photo of my outfit at the bottom and there's one of me and my boyfriend there. I got up soooo late on the morning and had like 10 mins to get ready so I never got to take many photos! But anyways, I have a few photos up there!!

Then Longitude! I have posted my outfit belowwwww :D It was such an amazing day! Hozier, Sam Smith, The 1975, Haim, Disclosure.. they were amongst the many amazing people there! Pretty much everything in my outfit is Penneys/Primark, but the belt is New Look and the bag is vintage.... Twas mother's in the beautiful era of the 90s <3 its actually so weird because when I was at Longitude I got asked loads where I got my bag from! The woman who searched the bags wanted to keep it. It is pretty cool though. So thanks mamma for the bag if you're reading this! Ps. it's not real fur lol. 

So yeah! Sorry it's short I really don't know what to say lol. But there ya go! Hope you enjoyed this little post! 

Thanks guys!
Lucy xo











No comments:

Post a Comment