Saturday 26 July 2014

Instaposts - Photos from my Summer!


Hola guys. Just a quick post today cos I am busy packing and what not! But just thought I would put a few photos up from my instagram and show you how my summer is going! It consists mainly of photos of food, but i've really just been relaxing in the garden, reading books, chilling with my friends, eating, chilling with my boyfriend... And i'm going away next week to the Middle East! The weather has actually been really good here in Ireland!! 

I really can't wait to go to the Middle East! I will be flying into Abu Dhabi, then we're staying in Dubai for a while and then staying in Oman for most of the 2 weeks. I hope to do loads of photoshoots and things while I am over there, I am not sure how internet is going to be but hopefully I can get a few posts up while I am over there!! 

Anyhoo hope you enjoyed these little snaps of my summer, and maybe you could check out my instagram (of course my username is xxxlmgigglesxxx!) and press that little follow button, especially if you want to see some holiday snaps of me in the Middle East! Also check out my weheartit, been putting up a couple of my own photos lately so maybe give me a follow on there too. 

Let me know how your summer is going and what you've been up to! 

Thanks my lovelies!
Lucy xo












No comments:

Post a Comment