Sunday 6 July 2014

Trying On Debs Dresses!



Hello! For any of my readers that are not from Ireland, when you graduate from secondary school, or high school, we hold an event called the Debs. Its like a ball, a prom, a formal, whatever you call it. You usually go with a date, get a corsage, have champagne, go out for a meal with your old year and then go to a nightclub afterwards. Most of the time, girls dress in long ball gown type dresses, so I went shopping with one of my friends and these are the ones that I liked the most!

These dresses pictured are from a dress hire shop in Dublin called 'Covet'. They have the most beautiful designer dresses to hire, and it was so hard to pick one! I fell in love with the red one pictured first, but unfortunately it wasn't available to hire for the date of my debs. So I guess I may rent one of the others or I will just keep looking! 

And if you're reading this and you're attending my debs, sorry for the preview!! Hope you guys enjoyed this, I have a few more posts to come over the next few days. I've been so busy lately! And the weather is awful and I was hoping to get outside for a photoshoot. In the next week or two I will try to get something up.  

Thanks for reading!
Lucy xo

Ps. Sorry for my crazy hair and no makeup lol. 

http://covet.ie <<< link to dress hire shop and they also have a Facebook!












No comments:

Post a Comment