Friday 11 July 2014

New York Diaries - Part 1


Hello my lovelies! As some of you may know, back in April of this year I went to NYC for my 18th birthday! I thought I would start a thing every so often called the 'New York Diaries' and just post some pics from my trip. I'll see how this goes and maybe I will post some more. 

I have only just started up my blog and to be honest, I don't really know exactly how I want my blog to be yet. I am just experimenting at the moment and playing around with ideas. At the moment, my DIY and fashion posts seem to be the most popular, so I think I'll do more of those! It's hard when you're starting up a blog to know what your viewers want to see and what to post and what to say! I would love some feedback from whoever is reading this out there! :D Hopefully I will find what I want to stick to soon, or are you all happy with the way it is at the minute?

Anyways, these are just a few photos of one day I spent in New York. It is such a beautiful city and I would return again in a heartbeat! There is so much to do and see. I was wondering around central park and I saw a photoshoot near a fountain. I don't know what it was for but it looked awesome! Could have been for a blog, a magazine, anything, but it was really cool to see! I have some photos of  what I could get here and some other photos of things I did and saw that day in New York.

Hope you guys enjoyed this little post! Have a fashion one to come soon! 

Thanks!
Lucy xo










No comments:

Post a Comment