Sunday 13 July 2014

Festival Fashion Combos!


Hello! So yesterday I went to see Arctic Monkeys in Marlay Park in Dublin and they were amaaazinggg!! Special guests were Royal Blood, Miles Kane and Jake Bugg! The whole day was amazing, and surprisingly, I enjoyed the little showers throughout the day because it was just so hot!

But anyways! The day before, I wanted to see what I was going to wear so while I was deciding, I decided to take a few pics and make up some festival fashion combos! I didn't really do accessories because there were so many outfits, but these are the outfits that I liked the most! I have my DIY tops in there somewhere and if there is anything you want to know where I bought it, don't be afraid to ask! Also want to apologise as I am not the most photogenic and my bedroom isn't exactly a great background but I tried my best! 

Next week I am going to Longitude music festival so I will post next week what I wore to that and what I decided to wear to Arctic Monkeys! 

OH forgot to mention I was already tanned but I put a light layer of COCOA BROWN TANNING MOUSSE on!! I love this tan and I think it is so perfect for the summer months!

Hope you're all enjoying the festival season and I hope to be back soon with more posts! 
Thanks!
Lucy xo






























No comments:

Post a Comment